Pokemon Twister
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

Pokémon Battle League Pokemon League Champion! Gijinka Roleplay
Vote For Pokemon Twister
at Pokemon RP Topsites

Free Top Site

Free Top Site

korzon omega

2 posters

Go down

korzon omega Empty korzon omega

Post  rockon538 Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:56 pm

Name: Korzon Omega
Nickname: Horizon
Birthplace: Unova, Accumula town
Battle Style: Dragon and Fire

Looks: Dark brown hair with a silver streak down the right side. Blue hat with a master ball on the front the hat is always backwards. White undershirt with a star on the right side where the heart is. Black sweatshirt with a red arrow going diagonal the sweatshirts usually unzipped. Navy blue jeans that have no holes. Black shoes with neon green shoe laces. He wears black finger-less gloves. He has light blue eyes and rosy cheeks. Korzon has carmel colored skin. His hair style is laying down in the back then stands up in the front.

Personality: He's really nice. A gentleman. But really likes to win his battles. He's sometimes a show off. He doesn't like people beating him. Or people that are cocky. He likes all pokemon even though people may not like them. Everyone likes him. He loves to eat. He likes to be the tough guy but he doesn't know when to stop being tough, he's really smart. He is a big flirt. He thinks he's friends with everyone. He can be sad at one time then excited the next.

History: Korzon looked into his fathers eyes. Fear stricken in his face. The battle of my life was coming to an end. Was he hurt or was he always like that. My father was a nice man. No one would hurt him. So why did they do it? he look into my eyes and said" Im sorry...korzon. i tried." As he laid me on the soft grass, he looked up and started to run. He didnt look back, not for a last glance at me. A few minutes went by and then i heard it. A man, sounded of the age of 56 was speaking." hello? is some one there" he said. he walk up nearly tripping on my 1 year old body. "Al be darned." He said as he picked me up and took me home. Thats how my life starts at Accumula town.
his new adventure was about to comence when he found a small boat at the shoreline. he looked around and the jumped in for a test drive. until on the horizon a little area cut off from the rest of the world was in mid veiw. no clue of how far away but he would try. he road his boat to this land if green. it took 3 days but he had arrived. bursting for water he jumped out and rant to the pokemon center. drinking water uncontrollably. he later found out he was in the region of rijingun. new pokemon, new gyms. he was ready...

Badges:
Items: 5 Poke Balls
Money: $15,000

Pokémon: tepig
Nickname: Piggy
Level: 13
Moves: takle, ember, growl, flame wheel
Ability: Blaze
personality: Timid
Exp:

pokemon: eleflare
nickname: elly
level: 13
ability: blaze
personality: naive
moves: tackle, ember, double slap, wrap
Exp:

Last edited by rockon538 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
rockon538
rockon538
LEVEL UP!
LEVEL UP!

Back to top Go down

korzon omega Empty Re: korzon omega

Post  Red100 Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:03 pm

Your pokemon lvl is too high, it can only be 1-12. and please fix the moves and the pokemon its self when you do. Thank you.
Red100
Red100
LEVEL UP!
LEVEL UP!

Back to top Go down

korzon omega Empty okie dokie

Post  rockon538 Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:22 pm

fix and completed
rockon538
rockon538
LEVEL UP!
LEVEL UP!