Pokemon Twister
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

Pokémon Battle League Pokemon League Champion! Gijinka Roleplay
Vote For Pokemon Twister
at Pokemon RP Topsites

Free Top Site

Free Top Site

morty montage

2 posters

Go down

morty montage Empty morty montage

Post  rockon538 Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:30 pm

name: Morty Montage
nickname: Monster
birthplace: stellar city, rijingun or so he thinks... actually born in solaceon town, sinnoh
battle style: grass and water

looks: Brown hair straightened down. He has bright green eyes. Morty is wearing a short sleeve black and green jacket that goes down to the bottom of his ribs.
He has on a white and green shirt. Morty is wearing finger-less gloves that are black and white and on them are green circles. Morty has on a necklace that is a green ring. Also morty is wearing dark black jeans with green smudges on the bottom of them. He has on a brown belt with a chain coming off of it. His shoes are green with white and black stripes down them. Mortys skin tone is a carmel color. If you wanna see an image of this guy look on google. Write grass pokemon anime trainers. He's the first boy trainer.

personality: Morty is really nice. He can be tough to beat in battles but he likes to lose sometimes. Morty has a big passion for young pokemon. Morty loves the sound pokemon make. He can take very good care of pokemon eggs even if their not his. morty is sometimes stubborn only when he sees pokemon being hurt by their trainers. Other than that reason Morty is a great guy to be around.

history: When Morty was born his mom found one thing wrong. They gave him a lugia doll all Morty did was hug it. Since then he has that strong passion for pokemon. When he was 2 years of age his 12 year old brother got a piplup. Morty was astounded. He couldn't wait till he's 12. On my 7th birthday my parents gave me an ultra ball saying it will some day be filled up. When they said that my spirtit got lifted to the highest level. On my 10th birthday, my dad wanted to talk to me." Son it's almost time for you to get your pokemon. Plese don't be disappointed about what I will be giving you." he would say for the years till i was 12. Then on my 12th birthday, my parents called me outside."Ready" they said. "Oh yes I am!" I said in return. I pulled out my ultra ball and they pulled out theirs and we switched. i pressed the button in and my new pokemon came out. I was so happy I almost fainted. My new starter pokemon was a Bulbasaur. I was the happiest kid in the world.
a week later he went to a party with his bulbasaur and found a machine. a weird machine. it had a cool red button so he was stupid enough to press it. a blue orb exited the machine and casted itself on it. he awoke in a bed in this region.

badges: 0
items:
money: 15,000

pokemon: bulbasaur
name: n/a
level: 12
moves: tackle, growl, leech seed, vine whip
ability: over grow
personality: jolly
Exp: 0

pokemon: eleflare
level: 15