Pokemon Twister
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

Pokémon Battle League Pokemon League Champion! Gijinka Roleplay
Vote For Pokemon Twister
at Pokemon RP Topsites

Free Top Site

Free Top Site

Lance Trant

2 posters

Go down

Lance Trant Empty Lance Trant

Post  Red100 Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:10 pm

Name: Lance Trant
Codname: Q
Birthplace: Unova, opelucid city
History: He was ten when his father died and when he turned 17 his mother became ill. He went out looking for a job to pay for her life support. He finally decided to work at a pokemart. After 3 years of horrible by barley enough to pay for the support and for him to live off of a man in a green and black suit came in the mart asking "Intrested in a higher paying job?" Lances eyes twinkle and he immediatly said "Yes, yes I am!" "Then come here." He gave Lance a map of a distant reigon call Rijigun, and the amount of paty he would earn. On the map was a port a time and a boat that would take him to a city calld port city, in the city was a building he was supposed to go to. Lance was so exstatic When he got of work that day he told his mom he had found a better paying job and would be gone in the morning. "All right sweety, just remeber to have fun and give you pokemon some air every once in a while.". Lance had comepletly forgot of the pokemon his dad gave him before he died. He felt horribly, ever snice he started working he spent less and less time with them. That following morning he boarded a boat headed for that Rijigun. On the boat he noticed a varity of different people, about 62 in total. He aske one man, "Why did you decide to come work for.... who ever these people are?". The man replied "They promised me power and fame, and much much glory!" Lance was confused."Power? Fame? Glory? Just who are these people?" "You didnt know? This is Team Terra!" "Who are they? Are they enviormentilist group?" "Well there...." Befor the man could finish a loud gong sound went through the air. The man that had approached him at the pokemart had came on the ships balcony. He then began to talk. "All right how many of you have pokemon?" The asked in a loud and defiant voice. Lance and about 24 other men and 13 wemen raised there hands. "Good, now the rest of you go in here." Two doors opened and most of them went inside, for the others that didnt, they asked questions, "Whats going to happen to them?" "Whats going to happen to us?" "Why are being seperated?" The man snapped his fingers and men and wemen in green and black suits came and forced the remaining people in the room, the rest began to freak out, they yelled and sceamed, then a gas fill the room once the doors where shut, and they where all knock out and put on a small boat set out for sea, and was ment to stay there. (the gas was sleep gas, and memory eraser).When the whole ordel was over Lance was terrified, but regained his compusure. "Now as for the rest of you...you must survive until we get to stella city." Lance wanted to ask questions, but another man asked before he had the guts to. "Wait.. Survive... stellar city... but you said you where going on a curuise and..." Once again another person was interupted by the loud gong."Now than, go my grunts." 45 grunts came from out of the cabin doors. They all threw there pokeballs out. The man on the balcony simply just went back to his quaters. Lance terrified beyond his imaganation fell to the ground and his three pokeballs fell releasing his Zorua, riolu, and kadabra. Some ran andd others stood to fight. When Lance stood up two grunts approached him with there pokemon. "Well we have an easy opponet, looks like he accidently raised his hand, oh well, guess well have to teach him to follow the rules!" One grunts sent there poochyena and the other sent his soliois Lance flinched, and befor he was attacked his pokemon came to his defence. "Zorua... Kadabra.. Riolu." The pokemon where more than happy to see Lance. "All this time.. I thought yall where mad at me." His pokemon embraced him happily."Aaahhh, If aint a crudy reuinon.. Poochyena use bite!" The poochyena luached at him "Riolu use force palm!" Riolu smack poochyena flat out, the other trainer was too intimadated to attack, and all the other grunts had there hands full. Lance saw an extra cabin door open and went to it as his pokemon covered him. When they got to the cabin they locked them selfs in there and stayed there. After ten minutes Lance release his other pokemon, Ralts, lavitar, and snivy. They all hudled together and rest peacful. "GONG GONG! Lance woke up to two loud gongs, and he returned his pokemon, and peeked out the door, they had arrived at port. He waited till every else got off,(Or so he thought) And dashed for the emergency life boat with some food he had grabbed. When he was nearly there and pokeball flew infront of him and a Dornagi came out. "Now where do you think your going?" It was the man who had recruted him. "Why did you force use to fight, and why did you..." "SCILENCE!! You either come with us, or else. The ferice dragon charged for a hyber beam. Lance felt he had no other choice but to complie. And gave up. "Good, now come with me and we will begin your training." "Wait.... if i work for you I want half of the money to go towards my mothers..." (These guys love to interupt) "I know your mothers life support, and for the record, we targeted you for a reason, you cant hide who your dad was, we know about the battling skills that flow through your veins, thats why we specificly went for you." Man man had two grunts escorut him to the base. and from that day on, Lance was a trained terra agent.
Items: Official Team Terra Membership Badge!
PokeCash: 30,000
Looks: Is 6'0, caremal colored skin, black white eyes and has black hair, that has three points that stand up pretty high, and has a red stripe of hair running down the side.for now he wears the standard terra team uniform.

Pokemon

Pokémon: Zorua
Nickname:
Held Item: Black glasses
Level: 20
Moves: shadow ball, dark pulse, bite, furry swipes
Ability: Illusion
Personality: Hasty

Pokemon: Riolu
Nickname:
Held item: Black belt
Level: 20